Good Morning Crafty Friends,
An early scheduled post today as we are off away for the weekend.
I still don't know where we are going as it is a surprise for our 20th Wedding Anniversary on Wednesday.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
A male card to share.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and patterned paper.
3. Distressed the topper with DO vintage photo and adhered with foam pads.
4. Added the arrow and sentiment.
5. To finish off added the embellishment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends #79 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #448 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #48 - Anything Goes
The Male Room #104 - Love you Man
Many thanks for visiting today!