Good Morning Crafty Friends,
What are your plans for this week?
A visit to my parents is planned as it will be their birthdays this weekend.
A Mother's day card to share with you today, Mother's day here in the UK is on 31st March.
Step by Step
1. 8 inch scalloped round white base card.
2. Mat and layered brown pearlescent card cut out with SB Grande circle die.
3. Created the background with DO cracked pistachio, ground espresso and picked raspberry then cut out with SB Grande circle die.
4. Cut out the rice paper butterfly which I adhered to copy paper so to create dimension.
5. To finish off I added butterfly trail with gold Just Pearls and sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #100 - Anything Goes
Pile it on #151 - Pretty in Pink
The Corrosive Challenge #2 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #218 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!