Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A few errands to run this morning and then I go and get weighed.
Fingers are crossed I get to loose this week, we will see.
A new card to share using products from my stash, a bit of shabby chic.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and patterned card which have been distressed with scissors and DI ground espresso before adhered to base card at an angle.
3. Matted and layered topper onto doily which have been distressed with DI ground espresso.
4. Added lace flowers and pearl gems to centres.
5. To finish off I added a paper clay Prima flourish mold.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #385 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #163 - Anything Goes
Moo Mania & More #183 - Women
Many thanks for visiting today.