Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope you are all well.
A day of sample making is planned for today!
Lots of inks, stamps and stencils at the ready!
A new card to share today using products from Clarity Stamp
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered black card.
3. To create background I have used the Gelli plate, Viva Decor paints and Leonie's frameless stencil.
4. I then stamped the scene using Clarity Stamp set, Versafine and clear embossing powder.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
International Art & Soul #53 - Shades of Any Colour
Crafty Friends #103 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #80 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #335 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!