Good Morning Crafty Friends,
What are you all up too today?
I will be finishing off secret projects today and then out this afternoon for our routine walk.
Sharing with you a new card using stamps from the craft magazine Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 187.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered brown card.
3. To create background sky I used Distress Oxides tumbled glass and stormy sky with a cloud stencil.
4. I stamped the branch and sentiment with Archival Ink Coffee.
5. The bird was stamped and then die cut before adhering to base card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede #336 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #450 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #80 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!