Good Morning Crafty Friends,
What are you up too today?
Rick and I will be off out later for our walk, really proud of myself making sure I go out everyday for an hour walking. I am getting some fresh air and away from my desk, also feel refreshed when I get home also helping with my weight loss too.
A quirky card today using the Crazy Cats by Tim Holtz.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 cream square base card.
2. Mat and layered embossed bronze card.
3. To create the background on the next layer I used DO wild honey, crushed olive and scattered straw.
4. Stamped, watercoloured cats and cut out then adhered to card.
5. To finish off added the die cut word together.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #23 - AG with a Critter
Crafty Animals #23 - Always Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters #23 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!