Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Shopping to do first thing and then going to be spending the day crafting playing with some of my new products, then this afternoon have a hair cut, well a trim really.
As it is Wednesday it means a coloured image using my Copics and I have used All Dressed up image called Butterfly Wings.
I have used the following Copics to colour the image:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair, E35, E57, E49
Dress - R22, R24, R29
Wings - R14, Y13, Y17
Flowers/Butterflies - Spica Glitter Pens
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base, cutting the front of card into a triangle.
2. Matted and layered front and inside of card with orange and floral red card.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copics before cutting out with SB die Labels One.
4. Matted and layered image onto yellow die cut card.
5. To finish off added the butterfly and clear bling.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
All Dressed Up #92 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #17 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!