Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Weigh in this morning before I get some errands done.
Need to pack today for our weekend away in the Isle of Man to see the grandchildren and celebrate Ricks birthday too.
Step by Step
1. DL white base card.
2. Matted and layered green pearlescent card.
3. Created background with blue and green Brusho's.
4. Stamped the border onto background with Archival Jet Black ink.
5. Stamped the border again cutting out 2 of the butterflies before adhering to the card.
6. To finish off I coloured the butterflies with SN glitter pen in green and added pearl drops.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #429 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #388 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #166 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!