Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A very busy day here with lots to do which include crafting and admin work.
Today sharing a new card using Ranger products with Imagination Crafts fabric sprays.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 scalloped edge white base card.
2. Created background with mop up of IC fabric sprays, I then embossed with Tim Holtz 3D Botanical embossing folder, I then swiped Archival Distress Ink in dusty concord.
3. I then die cut the butterfly and wild flowers using a background made using Brusho's.
4. Made a double bow with string and adhered to flowers.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment "free to fly"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #240 - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #25 - AG with a Critter
Crafts Galore Encore #62 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!