Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Easter to you all!
A mixed media to share with you today, no video for this one as this is what I created last week when I went to Kath's for our crafty play day.
A steampunk canvas, I have used all Imagination Crafts products for this.
The cogs and gears are from Stamps Away.
Step by Step
1. 10 x 8 canvas which I have used the reverse side off.
2. I painted the canvas with brown paint and using the crackle on both the inside piece of card and the edges of the canvas. I then painted over with Shabby Chic linen.
3. I then stencilled the edges of the canvs and the card insert with Starlight paint in Topaz.
4. I then painted the cogs and gears with Rusty Patina and then sprayed with orange oxide before arranging on the corrugated card.
5. I added the door hinge, lock, metal key, 2 light bulbs and art stones.
6. To finish off I lightly spritzed the canvas with Starlight paint Orange Oxide.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
We Love 2 Create #4 - AG Mixed Media
SanDee & Amelie's Challenges - AG Steampunk/Industrial
A Inky Mess #29 - AG Mixed Media
Many thanks for visiting today!