Good Morning Crafty Friends,
The last day of April and this month sure has been a busy one.
Next month is going to be even busier!
To colour the image I have used the following Copics:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - YR20, YR21, YR24
Dress - V04, V05, V06, V09
Flowers - V17, V19, V21
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 deckle edge white base card.
2. Matted and layered pink pearlescent card and Embossed white card which I have distressed with Archival Distress Ink dusty concord.
3. Printed the image and coloured with the above Copics before cutting out with SB curved rectangle die and matting and layering onto pink pearlescent card.
4. Added lace down the side and a butterfly.
5. To finish off I added the floral spray.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #104 - Always Anything Goes
Pile it On #153 - Lots of Layers
Allsorts #517 - Mother's Day or Feminine
Crafty Catz #459 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #214 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #242 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #3 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!