Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today it is my turn to share my DT project for Conie Fong.
I have used Princess Molly from the Bundle.
I have used the following Copics to colour the image:
Skin - E50, E51, E53 E70
Hair - E41, E43 E44
Dress & Shoes - RV53, RV65, RV55, RV66
Balloon - Y02, Y06, Y08
Flowers & Crown - Spica Pens
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 scalloped edge white base card.
2. Matted and layered yellow pearlescent card.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copic and Spica pens before cutting out with die.
4. Matted and layered image onto pink card also die cut.
5. To finish off added a little white bow and pearl flower trim.
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #165 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #59 AG/Optional Pink Theme
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #89 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday#14 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!