Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you are all enjoying the Easter break.
I have had a lovely couple of days chilling out, catching up on some reading, visiting dad and knitting.
Today a new card using AALL & Create new stamps and stencil.
The stamps and stencil are designed by Aida Domisiewcz (#65 #61 and Tracy Evans(#34)
Step by Step
1. DL white base card.
2. Matted and layered turquoise pearlescent card.
3. Created background using DO wild honey, peacock feathers and twisted citron.
3. I then stencilled #61 using DI mustard seed, stamped the border #34 using Archival DI black soot.
4. Stencilled circles using DI twisted citron.
5. To finish off I stamped the bottle, splodge and sentiment with Archival DI black soot.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #220 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #104 - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #4 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!