Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.
I got quite a bit done and enjoyed a couple of days relaxing in the garden.
Back to work today and visiting dad too.
A new card using Distress Oxides and Inkylicious stamp.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered brown card.
3. Created background using DO frayed burlap, brushed corduroy, rusty hinge and DO spray spiced marmalade.
4. Stamped the ladies with Archival Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #214 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #241 - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges #79 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #344 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!