Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you have all had a wonderful week.
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
I have quite a couple of videos I want to make today, a busy weekend making cards etc for my blog.
A new card using Tim Holtz Stitches and Haberdashery Blue Print stamp set.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 white scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft Card.
3. The background was created from excess Gesso and Starlight Paints from another project.
4. Stamped the stitches and dress form with Archival DI vintage photo, stamped dress form again and cut out before watercolouring with Distress Markers.
5. To finish off I added 3 orange buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #389 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #50 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!