Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope you are well this Thursday morning.
I am off to visit dad then it is weigh in today, expecting a gain after a fabulous weekend away on the Isle of Man.
Today sharing a card using my new stamps designed by Tracy Evans from AALL & Create
I have used stamp sets #34 and #140
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered mauve card.
3. Created background using DO Seedless Preserves, Forest Moss and Wilted Violet.
4. Stamped #34 stamp set down both sides using Archival DI ground espresso, then the flowers and sentiment from #140.
5. To finish off I coloured the flowers with Zig Brush Pens.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #4 - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle #16 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #457 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!