Good Morning Crafty Friends,
We will be travelling home later today from having a fabulous weekend catching up with the grandchildren and family.
This is the first of 2 blog posts today and I hope you can visit again later.
Today a spring card to share.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered blue stripped and cream polkadot card.
3. Wrapped stripped ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Matted and layered topper with foam pads and added flowers around the top.
5. To finish off I added the quote "spring is here"
Many thanks for visiting today!