Good Morning Crafty Friends,
The last Saturday of the month it sure has come around very quick.
Today I am off to visit my friend Mike in Leeds for a couple of hours.
Really looking forward to having a good catch up and of course see Mr Bentley.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered brown and pink card.
3. To create background I used DO ground Espresso and worn lipstick with DI vintage photo, I then stencilled using DI picked raspberry.
4. I stamped the rose and foliage with Archival Ink, stamped the rose onto another card then watercoloured with Distress Markers.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #459 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations #157 - Flowers
QKR Stampede #345 - Anything goes
The Crafty Addicts #59 - AG option Pink
Many thanks for visiting today!