Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you today?
A very busy day is planned here, lots of videos to make, edit and upload.
Today's new card is made using Tim Holtz Vintage Auto stamp set.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card base.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card.
3. Created the background using DO frayed burlap, shaded lilac and stormy sky.
4. I then stencilled using DI black soot.
5. Stamped the card onto the background, then stamped again with Versafine sepia, embossed, cut out and adhered with foam pads.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment from Tim Holtz chit chats.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps & More #337 - Make your Mark
Creative Moments #166 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #59 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #241 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!