Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
Not quite sure what I will be getting up too today lots to do but not sure where to start at the moment.
A new card using 2 new stamp sets from Tim Holtz The Professor and Inventors #7
Step by Step
1. Created A5 base card using Kraft Card.
2. Matted and layered pale blue card.
3. To create the background colour I used Distress Oxide Spray in faded jeans, vintage photo, mermaid lagoon and walnut stain.
4. I then stamped the cogs from the Inventor #7 stamp with Archival Ink and the light bulb from The Professor stamp set.
5. To finish off I stamped the Professor and top hat with Archival ink before cutting out and decoupaging onto the background with foam pads.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #214 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #240 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges #58 - For Men/Boys
Move along with the Times #94 - For a Man
Many thanks for visiting today!