Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that your week is going well.
Today off to get weighed before I am away for a few days visiting friends.
Step by Step
1. Created card base by cutting down an A5 silver pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered black card and background card created using DO Candied Apple, Dusty Concord and Tattered Rose onto the front and inside of card.
3. The inside of the card I stamped the butterfly and sentiment with Versafine and embossed.
4. Stamped the large butterfly with Versafine and embossed then stamped again onto scrap card, cut out and decoupaged both the large and small butterfly.
5. To finish off I added clear gem stones.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesdays - Things with Wings
Artistic Inspirations #215 - Anything Goes
Make my Monday 95 - Wings
Many thanks for visiting today!