Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy morning with housework, washing and ironing today.
Hoping to get in the craft room and make a couple of videos.
Today's card is using a technique I learnt from Maria Moorhouse, I have used Stamps by Me stamp and die.
Step by Step
1. 8" scalloped white base card.
2. Die cut black and white pearlescent card with SB Grande Circle Die.
3. Stamped the leaf flourish with Brilliance moonlight white and coloured over the white with Faber Castel green and red pencils.
4. Die cut an aperture from the white card and matted and layered onto the black card.
5. To finish off added the die cut friend and flowers with red heart stick pin.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to stamps and more #341 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #191 - May Flowers
Creative Moments #168 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #60 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!