Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you are all well and having a good week so far.
Plans for today are shopping, a little crafting this morning and then off to the cinema this afternoon to see the new Marvel End Game movie.
Today sharing a card which I have called Hope saluting all my friends who have battled and won Breast Cancer. It is such an awful disease and I have lost family and friends to this disease.
To all you strong women out their I salute you!
To colour image I used the following Copics:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Eye lids - Spica pink glitter pen
Ribbon and Lips - R00, R02, R04
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 black square base card.
2. Matted and layered pink pearlescent and pink floral card.
3. Printed image called Awareness from Ike's world with above Copics then matted and layered onto black card.
4. Attached pink ribbon to top and bottom of topper.
4. To finish off die cut the word HOPE with pink pearlescent card and added gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday #20 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #93 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #243 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!