Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your weekend going?
A nice relaxing day is planned for me after a wonderful time spent with friends.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white deckle edge base card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue and brown card.
3. Using watercolour card created background with Brown Brushos and Distress Oxide Spray.
4. Stamped the Poppies with Memento and coloured with Copic Sketch Pens before fussy cutting out.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment and added orange sequins.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge #9 - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle #17 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #461 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!