Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you all had a good day yesterday, I managed to get quite a few images coloured up and made into cards, still have a couple I need to finish off but a good productive day.
Today it is weigh in and a visit to see my dad.
Today I have used AALL and Create Stencil #53 and Stamp 164 by Tracy Evans for this card.
Step by Step
1. DL white base card, I do love using these cards for panel stamps.
2. Matted and layered turquoise card, the second layer I created by using Range Resist spray over a stencil then used DO twisted citron and fossilised amber, once this was dry I spritzed DO spray peacock feathers onto the stencil and placed over the background.
3. Stamped the image with Versafine and embossed with WOW embossing powder, I then spritzed mermaid lagoon and peacock feathers.
4. Stamped image again, cut out the flower and leaves, coloured with Distress Markers fossilised amber and peeled paint.
5. To finish off I added clear dew drops.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Cafe #218 - Create your own background
Crafts Galore Encore #63 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage #117 - No Patterned Paper
Love to Craft #34 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!