Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well it sure has been a busy week here with lots of crafting and videoing.
Today another day of card making and uploading videos.
A new card to share using The Draughtsman stamp from IndigoBlu.
Step by Step
1. Using cream pearlescent card I created this side stepper.
2. Matted and layered blue and bronze card to both sides of the stepper.
3. Using a scrap card for the background from my stash which I used DO vintage photo, frayed burlap and gathered twigs I stamped the background with Versafine and embossed with WOW embossing powder.
4. I stamped the draughtsman onto white card with Versafine and embossed then cut out.
5. To finish off I used the balloon sentiment and added string and a clock cabochon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments #167 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Happy Birthday
Crafty Addicts #60 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!