Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you are well this Wednesday morning!
A bit of food shopping to do this morning and then a full day in the craft room.
Lots of DT work to prep today!
Today's card is made using All Dressed Up Happy Birthday image. This image was free on their Facebook page.
I have coloured the image with the following Copics:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair - E09, E15, E19
Dress/Shoes - V12, V15, V17 Spica Purple Pen for ruffle
Balloon/Ribbons - V0000, V000, V01
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square deckle edge base card.
2. Matted and layered silver pearlescent embossed card and purple card.
3. Printed image coloured with above Copics then die cut with SB Fleur De Lis die.
4. Made the floral arrangement using flowers from Wild Orchid Craft and lace leaves.
5. To finish off I coloured white satin ribbon with V15 and made a double bow before adding the diamante and pearl cabochon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday #28 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #247 - Anything Goes
AAA Birthday #3 - For the Girls
All Dressed up #94 - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Bow
Pearly Sparkles #42 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!