Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Monday to you all!
What are your plans for this week?
I have quite a busy week, samples to make and videos to get done as well as blog post to schedule before my holiday.
A thank you card to share, this is for you my trusty followers for your comments and visits.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 white scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered black and patterned card.
3. Matted and layered the topper which is from my stash.
4. Adhered the black die cut flourish with some white blossom flowers.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #112 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #292 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #359 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #152 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!