Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Monday and I hope you all have a wonderful week.
I have been a bit busy, I finally made a start on my Christmas cards which I will start showing after I return from my holiday in September.
A male card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft base card.
2. Matted and layered teal and green card.
3. Adhered 2 tags which have been distressed with DI vintage photo.
4. Cut out the topper and distressed with DI evergreen bough.
5. To finish off added the pocket watch rub on, the quote and card candy.
Many thanks for visiting today see you tomorrow!