Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all doing today?
I had a good productive weekend and got quite a bit of crafting done too!
Today sharing a new card using Sheena's new Flowers of Britain Stamps and her liquid pigments.
Step by Step
1. White flower shaped card base.
2. Onto the base of the card using DI stormy sky distressed a circle.
3. Stamped the rose onto the base of the card and then again on another piece of card.
4. Water coloured the rose using liquid pigments then cut out and decoupaged over the stamped image.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment and added dew drops.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #20 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #292 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #358 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #152 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!