Good Morning Crafty Friends
I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend.
Yesterday was a busy day videoing and making some new mixed media projects.
Today sharing with you a new card using scraps from my stash.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 gold pearlescent card
2. Matted and layered pink card which I have distressed with scissors and distressed with DI Victorian Velvet.
3. The second layer is also distressed as above but I used DI gathered twigs.
4. I added the label which I distressed with DI gathered twigs and then added the vintage topper.
5. I stencilled the word friend using DI Victorian Velvet and distressed the flourishes.
6. To finish off I distressed the roses with gathered twigs and arranged around the topper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #20 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #292 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #152 - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters #18 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #62 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!