Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you are all well and having a good week!
I have had a productive week so far, lots of admin done and some crafting too!
Today sharing a new card using Alcohol Pearls with Sheena's new stamps.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 white scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered mustard coloured card.
3. To create the background I have used Yupo and Alcohol Pearls intrigue, envy and alchemy.
4. I then stamped the clover and sentiment with Archival distress ink.
5. To finish off I added 5 purple sequins.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Arty Divas #1 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #224 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #111 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!