Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all well and had a great weekend.
Hubby and I will be making our way home this evening and hope to catch up with you all upon my return home.
Many thanks for visiting and leaving comments throughout my holiday.
A new card to share using Sheena's Flowers of Britain stamps etc.
Step by Step
1. A5 white landscape base card.
2. Matted and layered pink and blue card.
3. To create background I have used a combination of Brusho's Ultramarine and Scarlet along with DO cracked pistachio, picked raspberry and Victorian velvet.
4. Stamped the bird, corners and heather with Archival distress ink.
5. To finish off die cut the thistle.
Many thanks for visiting today and see you all tomorrow.