Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Halloween to you all!
We have a pumpkin full of goodies for the trick or treaters today!
It is lovely to see the little ones in their costumes.
Today sharing a card using a Conie Fong digi called Sally and Trixie which is appropriate for today.
I have used the following Copics to colour the image:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair - BV31, BV34, B04
Dress/Hat - BV23, BV25, BV29
Pumpkin - YR31, YR38, YR68
Bows/Shoes - G03, G07, G08
Trixie - BV23, BV25, BV29
Treats - Spica Glitter Pens
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 black square base card.
2. Matted and layered green and patterned paper, wrapped Halloween washi tape around both layers before adhering to base card.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copics.
4. Matted and layered onto orange card.
5. To finish off added the embellishment toffee apples and chocolate.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday #44 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #104 - Always Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash #407 - Halloween
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges #134 - Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers#244 - Halloween
Crafting Happiness #20 - Halloween
Many thanks for visiting today!