Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope you are all well.
A busy morning with some errands and weigh in.
Sharing a new card using Stamping Bella's stamp sets.
I have coloured the image using the following Copics:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair - BV23, BV25, BV29
Slippers/Jumper - R81, R83, R85
Leggings - B63, B66, B69
Cats - BV23, BV25, BV29, E15, E17, E19
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered pink and patterned paper.
3. Wrapped green ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Stamped and coloured image with above Copics before cutting out with SB Scalloped rectangle die and matting and layering onto pink card.
5. To finish off I stamped the paw prints, sentiment and added a double bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Arty Divas #6 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #41 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #104 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #442 - Colour of Love
Many thanks for visiting today!