Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all well and can you believe we are on the last day of November!
This month has been a very busy month and I am hoping things will ease off in the next month.
Only 25 days to Christmas!!!
A new recycled Christmas card to share.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white base card.
2. Matted and layered gold and red patterned card.
3. Wrapped grey cross grain ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Matted and layered topper onto gold card.
5. To finish off added the buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz #110 - Get Ready for Christmas
Fab n Funky #459 - Christmas
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #181 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!