Good Morning Crafty Friends,
All Christmas gift shopping is done and will be spending the weekend wrapping presents.
Not a big fan of wrapping, love getting the presents but not wrapping, is there anyone else with me?
I have used the following Copics to colour the image:
Snowman - C00, B0000, B000
Hats - R35, R37, R39, B12, B14, B37, BV23, BV25, BV29
Scarf - R35, B37, Spica pen for hearts
Birds - E41, E42, E43
Bauble - R35, R37, R39
Holly - Spica Pens
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 black square base card.
2. Matted and layered grey and green patterned card and mirri card.
3. Printed image die cut with circle die and coloured with above Copics before matting and layering onto red card.
4. Made a double bow with silver organza ribbon, added a snowflake charm and red pearl gem.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #49 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #489 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #50 - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz #112 - Cute Christmas
Crafty Gals #202 - Tis the Season
Many thanks for visiting today!