Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you have all had a great weekend.
We had a nice relaxing weekend doing a bit of this and that and also went for some nice long walks with Rick.
Sharing with you today a card using the beautiful Floral Decoupage Delights USB to print and cut out with my Scan and Cut.
Step by Step
1. A5 white landscape base card.
2. Matted and layered red and pink patterned card.
3. Printed and cut out the poppies and daisies.
4. Decoupaged the flowers using Pinflair glue gel.
5. To finish off adhered the bouquet to the card and added red gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #139 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #54 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting and Stay Safe.