Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all? Have you had a good week.
We have had a busy one and I finally got an outfit for a wedding we are going to in April.
Today sharing with you a card using Sheena's Stamps, pigment inks and ink pad.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white base card.
2. Matted and layered green and grey pearlescent card.
3. Stamped the image onto Willow watercolour card.
4. Watercoloured image with pigment inks.
5. To finish off stamped the corners and embossed with gold embossing powder.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Southern Girls - Always Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #165 - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon #540 - 3 of something (butterflies)
Patties Creations #168 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #389 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!