Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW where did March go?
I hope that your weekend is going well and you are having a good time.
I have had a nice chilled relaxing weekend, no crafting just pottering about the house, a bit of knitting and reading too.
Today sharing my Christmas Card club card, the theme chosen by Rita is candles.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered gold and patterned gold card.
3. Matted and layered image onto gold card.
4. Added 3 white wooden star embellishments.
5. To finish off added the Christmas sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Jingle Belles - Vintage Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #483 - Christmas + Stars
Krafy Chicks #600 - All Occasions
The Holly & The Ivy #68 - Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Little Christmas #20 - Anything Christmas Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!