Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all?
Today is going to be a busy one, I have the first virtual Slimming World meeting and looking forward to catching up with everybody.
Today sharing a new card, the image has been cut out using my Scan and Cut.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 scalloped edge white base card.
2. Matted and layered pink card.
3. Die cut patterned paper using TL Ornamental Oval die.
4. Printed and coloured image and butterflies before cutting out with Scan and Cut.
5. To finish off added sentiment and silver pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday #14 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #117 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #500 - One for the Girls
Many thanks for visiting today!