Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Another day spent in isolation!
Mum and Dad are doing okay and keeping their spirits up which is a good thing, still it is a worry as unable to go and visit.
Today a new card using Rachel from IT Girl.
Step by Step
1. A5 white scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered blue and patterned card.
3. Wrapped whit satin ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Printed and coloured image before die cutting and matting onto a blue layer.
5. To finish off made a double bow using organza ribbon and the clock cabochon and sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday #13 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #115 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #7 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #12 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #13 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Stay safe and stay home!