Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy day today as I am making a start on design team work for Imagination Crafts.
All I can say is that you are going to love this collection, I do!
Today a Vintage card to share using an image from my stash.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 Kraft square base card.
2. Matted and layered cream card which I have distressed with scissors and Archival distress ink.
3. Embossed brown pearlescent card also distressed as above.
4. Printed out image and distressed as above before added twine to create a tag.
5. To finish off added lace and pearl trim.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #128 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #3 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #499 - Use Kraft
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Stay home and stay safe!