Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope that you are all well and managing to get some crafting done.
I have been enjoying my time in the craft room this week.
Today sharing a Christmas card, for the Christmas Card Club #14, the theme was chosen by Shaz. I am pleased to say that I am keeping on top of them at the moment and going to be posting a Christmas card every Sunday this month.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered gold and green card.
3. Created the topper by first using Sheena's ink pads and then stamping the trees with Versafine.
4. I then used Gouache for the clouds and snow.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Hip to be Square
Crafter's Castle #31 - Anything Goes
CHNC #497 - Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Little Christmas #24 - Anything Goes
Sheepski Designs #40 - Christmas in July
Many thanks for visiting today!