Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today is the last Zoom meeting for Slimming World as we will be returning to our meetings next week.
I am looking forward to catching up with my friends.
Today a Z fold card to share using my favourite colour!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square base white card, scored the front to create the Z fold.
2. Matted and layered purple and green patterned card.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto Tattered Lace Ornamental worn oval die.
4. Die cut out the Happy Birthday sentiment in purple and adhered inside the card.
5. To finish off added the Sentiment "Hello Beautiful"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Double D Challenges - Butterflies
Crafty Friends #141 - Summer Colours
Crafter's Cafe #248 - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create #162 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #402 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!