Followers

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Creations by Gill Challenge



This card was made using spellbinder dies, cuttlebug embossing folders, Core'dination white wash card and pearlised card stock from my stash.

The circles were cut out and embossed then sanded down and then I used chipped sappire distress ink to highlight the embossed area.  The white layer was stamped with a written piece of text from my stamp stash.  The topper has been made using watercolour card Sheena Douglass' little bit sketchy daisy stamp and sentiment and the Big and Juice waterfall inkpad was used to colour them in.  I have used WOW embossing powder for the sentiment.  To complete the card I have used card candy, ribbon and flower from my stash.  I will be entering this into Creations by Gill M Blog challenge.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Linda xx


4 comments:

  1. Linda it's beautiful thanks for joining in at CBGM this time with this lovely card
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by to say Hi! I'm now a follower of your lovely blog! Great creation, I love the layout!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda i love this card and your way of using all the same shades of blue plus youve used sheenas stamp too - how cool. your gonna kick yourself though when i launch the new challenge this sat - just wait and see then youll know what i mean !
    thanks for playing along. just to let you know that your link up on the mr linky was broken but i had your blog link anyway so was able to get to you that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is beautiful!!!!!Love the colors and sentiment!!!! Awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx