Well I had a lovely surprise yesterday and got my first blog award from the lovely Amy Jo, please click on the link to check out her lovely blog.
I have certain rules to follow for this so I would first like to thank Amy Jo ever so much for this my first award :)
I now have to tell you 7 things about myself that no-one know, boy is that difficult.
1. Some people might be surprised to learn that I was actually born in Malta and travelled the Far East until my dad left the armed forces. I loved it.
2. I didn't see a real live TV until we came back to the UK and I thought I was at the cinema.
3. I donated one of my kidneys to my son in 2007, and he is doing marvelous, he was diagnosed after just turning 21 and it was touch and go for a few years but everything went well.
4. I was in the Terratorial Army for 3 years and loved it. I went on exercise to Germany for 2 weeks in the Mosel valley, very tiring but so enjoyable.
5. I was a radio operator and I can drive an army landrover, very scary when driving down the Mosel valley at stupid o'clock in the morning
6. I have a cat called Tiggy and she is my very first pet as an adult. This surprised a lot of my family as they were not aware that I was a cat lover!!!!!!!
7. I have an addiction to white chocolate. YUM YUM :)
Now I have to pass this award onto 7 fellow crafter's gosh who to choose so difficult as there are lots of lovely blogs I follow.
1. Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
2. Maria - http://inkymits.blogspot.com
3. Paula - http://paulaspaperplayground.blogspot.com
4. Ruth - http://tiptoptoppers.blogspot.com
5. Linda - http://lindaspinkcraftroom.blogspot.com
6. Dawn - http://dawn-dawnscrafting.blogspot.com
7. Maggie - http://silvercrafter.blogspot.com
I hope you visit their sites and leave a comment. This was really difficult for me to choose as I visit so many. Crafty Hugs to Amy for this lovely award.
Thank you for stopping by
Crafty Hugs to you all