Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society it is time for their new challenge and it is all about love. We want to see your Hearts and Flower projects so please come on over and join in the fun!!!!
Here is my card which I hope you like and gives you some inspiration.
Recipe and Method
1. Base card is from Kanban.
2. First layer is from my scrap box which I printed off a while ago from one of my CD's
3. Lace heart shaped doily which I have placed offset to the scalloped oval topper.
4. Printed off Sherri Baldy's digi called "Here is my heart" and I coloured her in using my watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens. I have used Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles for the sleeves of her dress.
5. Distressed the edge of the scalloped oval topper using PanPastel pastels in red.
6. I have attached red and silver swirls from my stash, added red and white ribbon and a hat pin with a red heart. I have also added some beautiful red roses to the bottom left hand corner and to finish off added a wooden button which I have coloured red.
Thank you for stopping by Today