Today here in Warrington it is raining again but has warmed up. I have had quite a busy morning so far what with shopping and tidying up and finishing off a few projects. Time flies when you are having fun!
I have been playing with my new CD's from Jem's Design's and they are just fabulous so much to choose from and so little time! My first project I used the "Where the Fairies Dwell" and this has lots of lovely fairies on that after an hour or two I decided to use this little lovely for my first card.
Recipe and Method
1. Cut out 2 Spellbinder Grande scalloped circles using pale blue and white pearlescent card and adhered together with double sided tape.
2. Using My Craft Studio graphics programme I designed the circle pyramage using Jem's Designs CD Where the Fairies Dwell.
3. Printed off the backing paper to match the pyramage and cut out using Spellbinder Circle die.
4. Matt and layered the paper and the pyramage using foam pad.
5. Cut out scalloped circle in pale blue and added greeting and two clear flowers from my stash.
6. Added blue and silver card candy from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today