Today I have made a card for you all as a thank you for all your support. I hope you have all had a lovely day and got a card and present. My hubby and I still treat each other even though it is the day after our Wedding Anniversary.
Recipe and Method
1. Card base is from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch Kit.
2. I have cut out a piece of holographic card the shape of the base card which is pink with hearts.
3. I have stamped the image which is from Bells & Whistles by Elisabeth Bell onto Supersmooth card and cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies. I then coloured her in using my watercolour pencils. I have distressed the edges using Pan Pastels UK pastels in red. I have added 2 gem hearts to the top corners.
4. The heart shape doily I have had for a very long time and found them when I was sorting out!!! I have covered this with Red pastel. I then added a heart, red and cream roses with pink ribbon and a large heart gem.
5. The sentiment say's "With Love" unfortunately it doesn't show up too well on the photograph.
Thank you for stopping by Today